Sunday, October 13, 2013

Big News for October!

Hi again! It's (without a doubt) the best month of the year! So I'm even more excited to announce some big news that just happened recently!

Right now I am currently working with Soup2Nuts on a show premiering next year called "AstroBlast!" under the design team! This means that ideally i'll be busy for the next year doing stuff with an incredible group of artists! SOUPER FUN STUFF AMIRIGHT?

I also recently got to do some spooktacular halloween designs for Hero4Hire! I can't believe what a fun project this one was!

Lastly, here's a sneak peek of what was supposed to be for last month's update (woops) and will hopefully be finished soon:

I wonder what this sparkly mess is all about?!


That's all for September thru October! See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Christina that Soup2Nuts project sounds like a blast! You go girl...I am also quite envious!

    ReplyDelete