Monday, November 10, 2014

We... are the Crystal Gems!

I love Steven Universe. It brought something to television that I really desperately discovered I needed: exciting lead female characters. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of cartoons on tv (it comes with the career choice don't it?) but there's something really special about this show. Maybe something about its anime influences really speaks to 10+ year old me, and the gorgeous backgrounds and stories don't hurt it either ;)

To kill two birds with one stone, I made this piece as both a tribute and an application for a Cover Artist for the running comics. A dream job of mine would be to make fanart as a honorable DUTY!

Maybe someday! Until then...


the final!


                                                    the thumbs... and maybe a future one?


See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment