Sunday, December 14, 2014

News Post Extravaganza!


Hello again!! It's been a busy 2014, and while I felt like it went by too fast to look back on, a lot happened!

1. A year ago this month I was working on the near end of season 1 of Astroblast
2. My Coroflot postcard piece went public
3. Displayed and sold my sailor moon piece at Hub Comics
4. Met my comic and artist idol Emily Carroll

and lastly, just in time for the new year, 5. Got hired as a full time Concept Designer at CloudKid! WOO!!

(see.. see... that's why i drew myself on a cloud ala monkey king/dragonball style. What a card right? s.. sorry)


I'm very excited about the new year and the new position, and I wanted to celebrate by making a few art resolutions! Hope you guys are busy making your plans, too!

Christina's Art Resolutions for 2015

1. Finish short story comic
2. Send out new promo cards
3. At least one colored sketch a week
4. Draw every day (work doesn't count!)

And there we go! See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment