Monday, May 25, 2015

Games Taking Over My Life Pt 02

Well hey! It's been awhile since I've made a post, my new years resolution obviously getting side tracked...

partially because I've been busy playing games!

After I did the Bastion piece i wanted to try doing a simple gif illustration again. "Simple" being the key word... but ended up taking me through a long complicated Benny Hill chase scene between Photoshop and After Effects. Complicated, but great excuse to finally experiment in AE.

So about the game! I had heard about Broken Age from the famous kickstarter by Tim Schaefer, but admittedly I had neither cared nor had played any of his previous games. After watching some play throughs and watching the Double Fine Adventure Documentary I finally threw my money into the ring and bought the game.

My favorite thing about it is definitely the story and the art style, so for someone who hasn't played a huge amount of games the art definitely carries itself for me. It's definitely going to be one of those games i'm going to be recommending for awhile.

Without blabing on any longer, here's the piece both animated and not!



now back to finishing the comic.. hopefully out very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment